ROASTED PARMESAN GARLIC BRUSSEL SPROUTS
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
1 lb of Brussel sprouts
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- In the mean time, cut the ends off the brussel sprouts and slice each of them in a half. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Dry the Brussel sprouts by using a clean towel or paper towel.
- On a foiled cookie sheet, drizzle olive oil on the sheet. Then add the Brussel sprouts,
- Sprinkle with a pinch of Himalayan salt and lightly dust on some garlic powder.
- Drizzle again with olive oil and place back in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and and sautéed with a spatula. Then place back into the oven.
- Roast for another 15 minutes or until the Brussel sprouts look slightly charred
- Remove from oven. Add parmesan cheese to your liking and serve.
How to Enjoy This Dish
This is best to enjoy as a side to any chicken entree. It is also great to make as a healthier alternative to snack on. If you try this dish, be sure to tag me on social media @isandyvo #sandyvo and let me know how it goes! Can’t wait to stalk what you made.
Know someone who would love this recipe? Share this on their page.
With All the Love and Nourishment to your body,