Well hello there!
After coming up with a creative way for the best pancake base ever, I wondered to myself why I ever enjoyed eating processed junk out of a cardboard box. Being a former junkie myself, I can assure you that these pancakes taste EVEN better than what everyone else is used to. The texture itself is fluffy and spongey, makes for a perfect bite if you ask me. Add some chocolate chips to it and you’re in for a healthy morning treat. These are low in carbs, high in protein and well, there’s freaking chocolate in it! Great way to start your day don’t you think?
Which would you rather have? A healthy yet delicious meal that will fuel your body? Or a box of pure junk and sugar that will deteriorate your health? Think smart. Eat smart.
Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1/4 c low fat cottage cheese
2 egg whites, 1 large whole egg
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp stevia
30 g chocolate chips or 1 tbsp
2 tbsp Creamy Vanilla Protein Powder , you can purchase my favorites here
**raw organic honey or maple syrup (optional)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, cinnamon, protein powder, stevia, baking powder, protein powder
2. Heat a medium pan on med-lo, spray with non stick spray
3. Pour batter onto pan, depending how you many pancakes you want to make, how large or how small
4. Takes about 1 minute to cook one side. Flip the pancake. I love seeing the cheese melt this part =)
5. Repeat process until you have desired amount
6. Pile the cakes on a plate, and for me I drizzled raw organic honey and chocolate chips to melt in between the layers. Drizzle on your maple syrup and enjoy!
With oober love,
I would love to hear from you! Share your thoughts below.