I think the title says it all. I’ve ditched making pancakes from processed flours in boxes ( even the ones that claim they are healthy), when I discovered while playing around with different ingredients that I can make pancakes taste better and healthier, I never turned back.
Say good morning to my mouth watering fluffy strawberry-banana coconut pancakes.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN MAKE THIS TOO.
1 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp oat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp stevia
2 egg whites
3 tbsp water
1. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients; coconut flour, oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, stevia. Take a fork and mix the ingredients together.
2. Add egg whites and water into the mixture. Mix with the fork until all clumps are gone and the consistency is nice and smooth.
3. Heat non stick pan on med-lo. Spray with olive oil spray if you need to.
4. Use a TBSP measurer to plop one tbsp of the batter onto the pan to make 5 small fluffy pancakes.
5. It takes about 1 minute for each side to cook.
6. Serve on a plate with strawberry, banana slices, 1 tbsp of greek yogurt and a dash of cinnamon.
Enjoy my friends. What’s your favorite clean eating pancake recipe?
With oober love,