Fall may be over but my love for pumpkin goes on and on and on. Why? Because they’re a great addition to certain recipes for texture, they are low in carbs and the natural scrumptious flavor of pumpkin is something we all cannot deny.
Here’s another quick and easy pancake recipe for you. Low carbs, no flour and no sugar needed my friends.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes:
1/4 c pumpkin puree
2 tbsp old fashioned oats
2 tbsp non fat cottage cheese
2 egg whites
1 tsp stevia
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
OR you can just use “Pumpkin spice seasoning”
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend.
2. Heat pan to med-low. Spray with non stick spray. Pour the batter into 5 pancakes.
3. Let each side cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it gets a little puffed up.
4. Stack on the your plate. Microwave mixed berries for 45 seconds and add on top of the pancakes.
5. Drizzle Walden Farm’s Chocolate Syrup and enjoy!
Use referral code: QFL330 for $10 off your first iHerb purchase.