Many of you have tried my Egg Roll Up recipe will know how similar this one tastes except this time it’s chocolate! This is a mouth watering high protein recipe for you to enjoy on a low carb day perhaps? With creamy hazelnut butter drizzled on top, and sweet, warm berries, I think we got ourselves one heck of a happy morning!
Chocolate Crepes: Egg Roll Up Recipe
4 egg whites
1/4 scoop chocolate protein powder
3 tbsp water
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp stevia
1 tbsp Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut
1. Crack all eggs into a bowl and whisk until blended.
2. Add stevia, cinnamon, protein powder and baking soda. Whisk thoroughly.
3. Spray pan with non stick spray on med-low.
4. Pour batter onto pan ( I poured half of the batter each time to make 2 crepes)
5. Let it cook on one side and flip to the other side (it will appear semi golden in color)
6. Remove from pan with spatula. Roll the crepes up.
7. Microwave berries for about 45 seconds. Add berries on top and drizzle Justin’s Hazelnut butter.
This recipe is great to have as breakfast or just a mid-day snack or even for dessert! Enjoy!