A hearty breakfast with a nice mexican bang.
Mexican Style Toast Recipe
1 slice toasted Ezekiel
3 egg whites
1/4 c spinach
1 tbsp cayenne hummus
Mrs. Dash Chipotle Southwest seasoning
1. Heat a pan on medium and spray with olive oil. Sautee spinach for it to soften.
2. Whisk egg whites with chipotle seasoning and pour on the pan. Scramble along with the spinach.
3. Toast your Ezekiel. Slather on some spicy cayenne hummus.
4. Top with egg and spinach mixture on top the bread. Add 1 tbsp salsa.
5. Slice your avocado and fan it on top.
Enjoy your hearty breakfast!