My go-to chicken recipe when I’m craving something spicy yet mexican-i ( just made that word up). It pairs perfectly with salads as the chicken is already well seasoned and you won’t need extra dressing. Extra dressing means extra unnecessary calories! And we don’t want empty calories now. It’s also great to pair with sweet potatoes or brown rice.
1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
1 tbsp parsley
2 dashes of cajun
2 dashes of chilli powder
1 dash of garlic powder
squirt of lemon juice or
2 chicken breasts
(Adjust recipe according to the amount of chicken you use.)
1. Cut chicken breasts into thin slices. Season with pepper.
2. Heat a medium pan to med-low and spray with olive oil.
3. Add onions and sautee until semi-softened.
4. Add chicken slices and begin seasoning it with cajun, chili powder, garlic powder and parsley.
5. Let the chicken cook fully, about 5 minutes.
6. Remove the chicken slices to a separate bowl. Once it cools down a little, mix in low fat
mayonnaise and a squirt of lemon.
What’s your go-to chicken recipe?