Another delicious recipe idea to bring to the holiday table for everyone to enjoy. A pleasant holiday chicken stuffed with melted cheese, softened broccoli and a kick of savory flavors!
3 chicken breasts
2 C steamed broccoli
4 TBSP feta cheese
1 tbsp basil
Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning ( salt free)
Mrs Dash Italian Herb seasoning
1/2 lemon or 3 tbsp bottled lemon juice
1. Marinade the chicken with lemon juice and italian herb seasoning. Refrigerate for about an hour.
2. Combine steamed broccoli, feta cheese, Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning, basil in a bowl. Use a fork to break up the feta cheese to even the mixture.
3. Remove chicken from refrigerator. Slice each breast in a half and use a spoon to lay the mixture.
4. Heat a large pan to med-low, spray the pan with olive oil, and add the stuffed chicken
5. Fold one side of the chicken to the other and cover the pan with a lid. Allow it to cook for about 5 minutes then flip the chicken to the other side for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from pan and it is ready to eat!