Another quick high protein, low carb breakfast made in under 5 minutes. I love using bananas to help aid my sweet tooth. This time the “pan fried” part of this quick ensemble made the bananas taste even sweeter. Score!
3 egg whites
dash of cinnamon
1/2 banana (sliced)
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp sunflower seed butter
1 tbsp nonfat creamy greek yogurt
1. Crack 3 egg whites in a bowl and add cinnamon. Whisk together.
2. Heat pan on medium-hi. Grease with coconut oil. Add coined banana slices to the oil and allow each side to cook until a light golden brown
3. Remove the bananas from the pan
4. Pour in the egg white mixture and allow 1 minute for that to cook
5. While the egg whites are about half way cooked, add banana slices
6. Remove entire omelette from pan. Add sunflower butter and greek yogurt