1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp parmesan cheese
1 tsp flaxseed meal
Mrs. Dash Tomato, Garlic, Basil
1 tsp olive oil
1 clove garlic
3/4 c broccoli
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F
2. Rinse tilapia fillet, lay flat on a cutting board and add lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Sprinkle about 2 dashes of Mrs. Dash Tomato, Garlic, Basil seasoning and Garlic seasoning.
4. Place in oven for about 30 minutes.
5. In the meantime, spray pan with non stick spray. Add 1 clove of minced garlic and sautee.
Add brocoli (already cooked).
6. Remove the tilapia from oven, add flaxseed meal and parmesan cheese. Turn switch to a high
broil and put the tilapia back into oven for about 2 minutes so the cheese and flaxseed meal
6. Add a squeeze of lemon on the crusted tilapia and broccoli and enjoy!
Tell me who needs fast, junky, fried food when you can make yourself a fresh fillet of crusted tilapia from your very own kitchen. It’s just as golden, and crunchy as a any other fried fish, except here’s the secret … it’s much much healthier 😉