No buns needed for this warm, sweet and savory tomato bake
Chicken Bacon Tomato Tower
1 medium tomato
4.5 oz pre-prepped/cooked seasoned chicken breast
2 slices of lean turkey bacon
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven (conventional unless you’re making more than one) to 350F
2. In a medium pan on med heat, spray with non stick and cook the turkey bacon
3. Once it’s cooked (not too crispy because remember we’re going to bake this) Remove from the pan and lay it on a cutting board. Cut into 4 pieces.
4. Slice your chicken horizontally into 3 flat slices (not strips)
5. Slice tomato into 3 slices
6. Begin assembling your tower. Take one slice of tomato on the bottom, add one slice of chicken, one piece of bacon, and a little parmesan cheese. Repeat then top tower with the last top slice of tomato
7. Spray foiled tray with non stick spray and place tower on. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper
8. Place in oven for about 25-30 minutes or until you see the skin of the tomato wrinkling and softening up
Enjoy this for your lunch, dinner, or even just a small snack. There’s enough protein in there to fill you up just right either way.