It’s my intense leg day today so we’re gonna start the morning off with a mean, tasty Cajun Beef Omelette.
** Keep in mind that this is NOT a weight loss food. This is meant for those of you who are on a low
carb diet. Low carb diets are generally high in healthy fats and high in protein. Never have the same of amount of fats as you do carbs. It’s either high carbs or high fat or else you will risk weight gain.
Cajun Beef Omelette
2 oz lean ground beef
1/2 c onion
1/2 c tomato
1/4 c feta cheese
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp cajun
1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
1. Heat a medium sized pan on med-hi heat with 1 tsp of olive oil
2. Let it warm up and add chopped onions, sweat the onion until golden
3. Add diced tomato and lean beef. Sautee until the beef is thoroughly cooked
4. In a small bowl, beat egg whites and add Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning and cajun
5. Pour evenly into pan on top of beef, onions and tomatoes.
6. Add feta cheese then place lid on top so the egg whites can cook thoroughly
7. Remove lid, add parsley and sprinkle more cajun on top
The feta should be melted and once eaten you should get combined flavor of saltiness from the feta and sweetness from the onion.