When you’re on your no carb rest day and have to rely on eggs as your main source, it can get pretty
darn boring to have to scrambled or boiled all the time. You need to love what you eat so make it
creative. While this recipe is different than your regular scrambled eggs, it also helps aid your
sweet tooth (we all know mine is big)
My favorite part is eating it with my hands. The texture also makes it fun to bite into.
Egg Roll Up
5 egg whites
1 egg (omega-3’s)
1 tsp organic peanut butter
1/2 tsp stevia
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 scoop no carb vanilla protein powder
1. Crack all eggs into a bowl and whisk until blended.
2. Add stevia, cinnamon and protein powder. Whisk thoroughly.
3. Spray pan with non stick spray on med-hi
4. Pour batter onto pan ( I poured half of the batter each time to make 2 crepes)
5. Let it cook on one side and flip to the other side (it will appear semi golden in color)
6. Remove from pan with spatula and spread tsp of organic peanut butter on top
7. Sprinkle more cinnamon
8. Roll up and cut into 4 rolls so it seems like it lasts longer =)
I’m a huge volume eater. Gotta trick my mind a bit you know?!
Happy Sunday and I hope this recipe treats you well on your rest day 🙂