SOUTHWEST CHIPOTLE OMELETTE
4 cloves minced garlic
2 roma tomatoes (chopped, get rid of juices)
3 mushrooms (minced)
1 egg, 3 egg whites
3 dashes Southwest Chipotle -Mrs. Dash seasoning
2 dashes Garlic & Herb -Mrs. Dash
1. Heat pan on med-hi for about 1 minute. Spray pan with olive oil
2. Add minched garlic and sautee. Add mushrooms and tomatoes.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs and add seasonings.
4. Pour egg mixture into pan and let sit on medium heat until cooked.
5. Slice avocado and place on top.
Wishing you a lovely good morning 🙂