PINEAPPLE MANGO CURRY CHICKEN
Super tender chicken and a burst of unique flavors!
The pineapple and mango along with the paprika/curry adds a tangy taste to it
The mashed yams eaten together with the curry chicken is just the perfect combination I tell ya!
3 tender chicken breasts
pineapple mango salsa (told ya you could do a lot with this!)
2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp paprika
3/4 c almond milk
Mrs. Dash Garlic & herb
1) Heat up saucepan to medium and coat it with 1 tsp coconut oil. Add chicken breasts and cook both sides. (Doesn’t have to be cooked all the way because we’re going to let it simmer in pineapple mango salsa later)
2) Add the pineapple mango salsa, almond milk, curry powder, and paprika into the pan after about 4 minutes of the chicken cooking.
3) Place a lid on top and let it simmer on low for about 8 minutes. If you prefer the sauce a little thicker you can add flour or even coconut milk. But using simple ingredients works fine with me
4) The chicken should be super tasteful, shredded and moist
5) Boil a medium yam and mashed it with garlic & herb seasoning. Add broccolli on the side and you got yourself a delicious entree to enjoy!