It’s SUNDAY which means rest day! I always like my rest day to be some what active so I woke up doing 30 minutes of leg,ab, arms pilates and stretches.
My mom’s house had very limited foods so I scrolled through the fridge to see what yummy creation I could throw together .
Then came this idea …
PB TOFU FRENCH TOAST
This recipe was super easy to make, less than 5 main ingredients, less than 8 minutes to make, definitely less than 8 minutes to eat =P, and low carb with high protein!
Paired with jasmine tea ^_^
1 serving: 184 calories
28 g of carbs (mainly from bananas)
12 g protein
5 g fat
1/5 of a block of extra firm tofu
1 whisked egg white
1 tbsp PB2
1 tsp honey (drizzle)
1 tsp cinnamon
1) Slice the 1/5 block of tofu into 4 thin slices
2) Dash your cinnamon on a board and coat the tofu on both sides, then dip it into the egg white
3) Spray pan with non stick oil of your preference, place the tofu slices on pan on LOW HEAT
(takes about 4 min a side)
4) Slice bananas and prepare your PB2
5) Remove tofu from the pan onto plate, add the bananas, and dress the tofu up honey and PB2
Who says eating healthy doesn’t taste good huh?!
HAPPY HAPPY SUNDAY MY LOVES !